Saturday, May 2, 2009

A new start

Well, I haven't been on in SUCH a long time. So my new goal is to get on AT LEAST once a week! I should do better since I know how much my family loves to see the girls and this is the best way to keep them updated.
Lots has happened since the new year! Meagan finished off basketball season in March. We went down to Missouri with 9 teams representing Crossroads. Meagan won the Christian Character Award! That was so awesome! Miranda turned one on March 10th! Oh my goodness....how did that happen? She has been such a joy! Constantly changing and learning new things! She is such a little busy body! You should see her chase the dog! She has absolutely no fear of the dog! Which is so funny! She will chase her around and try to pick her up! Miranda is definitely a character! She keeps us laughing! Something new and exciting happens every day!

I think the next thing was Easter. Miranda got a bubble machine from the Easter Bunny! What fun those things are! Chad & Corey were excited to play with it too! Not sure who enjoyed them more :)
Well, Miranda is SUPER crabby so I will have to finish later.........

No comments: