Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

2008 was such a year of blessings! The absolute best part of it was having Miranda! She has been such a blessing and joy to have! We have so much to be thankful for....family and health top the list!
I know I haven't been on to update in a long time, so there is so much to say. Since the end of October we have traveled, started basketball, had family in for Thanksgiving and traveled again for Christmas!
Well, let's see.....our trip to see my parents and brother & family in October.

We took Miranda on her first trick or treating outing. Isn't she the cutest little monster ever?!

We even saw Elmo!


Miranda loves her Grandpa SO MUCH!!!
Of course she loves her Grandma too!! She can get kisses when others can't!!

Well, tired baby calls! I will have to finish our update later.

No comments: